Friday, July 07, 2006

Ah SHIT.
okay, since this blog is closed and stuff, i can rant in it anytime i want.
SHITSHITSHIT.
malu-ating!!! damn it!!! dieDIEDIE!
During learning journey week, we watched this movie thing and i was wearing this STUPID plaster on my finger and it was FREAKING dark and halfway through the F***ing movie, i put my hand(actually the finger with the plaster on it) on the seat rest AND i touched something soft. So, being the STUPID BLUR FOOL that i am, i was like, wah, the seat cloth is so SOFT! so cool! like velvet or wtv SHIT. so i was like touching it with my finger and poking it and whatever . then i touched it with my non-plastered finger and it was rough. so i was like, eh, so FREAKING WEIRD. then i touched it with my non-plastered finger again and this time i realized it was SOMEBODY'S FREAKING HAND. and i looked down, and yupp, it was xiaotung's hand! and i was like SHITSHITSHIT. OMGOSH. and i was like red and thinking what to do and it was to FUC*ing LATE to apologize and explain and BLAH. OH MY GOD.(this is not using the lord's name in vain coz its really serious and HORRIBLE) and ever FREAKIN' since, i've been like avoiding huitung and stuff. OMG.OMG.OMG. that's like the worse STUPID thing that has ever happened to me!!! WAHLAU!!!DAMNITDAMNIT. OHGOD,I'M RANTINGANDRANTING. SHIT LAH. damn. and i think hiu tung thinks i'm les. coz of that. WHICH IS HORRIBLE!!! and i'm not what. OHSHIT. OH GOD. i mean, damnit lah, okay? stupid DAMN MISUNDERSTANDING. ITS TOTALLY HORRIBLE. DAMNDAMNDAMN. SO MALU. and i can't tell her now coz it would be WEIRD AND TOTALLY RANDOM OR WHATEVER FUCKING DAMN SHIT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT. SHITSHITSHIT. WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OH DAMN IT, ITS SO DAMN HORRIFYING! I WILL NEVER EVER WEAR A PLASTER ON MY FINGER AGAIN. NEVER EVER. i mean, if it happened to a guy, its not as bad!!!!!!! BUT I WAS SO DAMN BLUR! DAMN IT! OMG. I WILL FOREVER LIVE WITH THIS STUPID FUCKING, MORTIFYING INCIDENT ON MY MIND. DAMN IT.
I FEEL LIKE DYING. WAHLAU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home